Happy Thursday y’all! And Happy 1st Day of May!!!!! 😀
Well, if you read the post from yesterday you will know that I suggested that we have a challenge for the month of May. It doesn’t matter if your goal is something to do with nutrition or fitness, it just has to be something healthy that is realistic. It’s not too late to join us, so if you want to be a part of the challenge, just let me know! We’d love to have you! Having others to be accountable to can make a huge difference in reaching your goals, so what are you waiting for?
Here are the goals for those that have decided to join the challenge so far:
1. My goal is to walk at least 1/2 way to the end of the road every day that the weather permits and to drink a minimum of 32 oz. of water every day. ( For those of you that don’t know – I recently had major surgery and am grounded from exercise for the next few months.)
2. Charlotte at I Run In The Rain is going to run 20 miles or more a week. (Go Charlotte!)
3. Rob at Weight2lose2013 is planning to lose 5 lbs. by eating clean and giving up wine for the month. He is also doing a HIIT challenge with Staci at Simply Fit Inside and Out which is a great addition to his goal here! I think there is a huge chance you’re going to surpass your goal Rob!
4. Melissa at HealthyMasters has been needing some “me” time. Her goal is to walk around her neighborhood, with no phone, just music, and allow herself some time to reflect each day. She says that this will no only help her to get some exercise but also will give her some time for personal growth and meditation. Awesome goal Melissa! 😀
5. Janey at Cupid or Cats hasn’t chosen a goal yet, but is going to join us too! Welcome Janey! 😀
6. Julie at Random Musings from a Type-A Workaholic is re-committing to lifting three times per week, with a secondary goal of being able to deadlift 1.5 times her body weight by June 1. Awesome goals! 😀
7. Hey everybody, help me welcome Cynthia to our challenge! Cynthia has a blog too! Yay! Make sure you go and visit her blog at Ups and Downs, Adventures with weight loss Her goal is to lose 5 pounds this month! She is having some issues with her hip, so she’s going to work on eating clean! 😀
8. Also, please welcome Lauren who has also asked to join our challenge! She is a fellow blogger that can be found at laurenbeccax. She too has a goal of losing 5 pounds this month! Her plan is to do this by eating clean! 😀
9. Kim from Always thinking I’m fat plans to drink more water (64 oz) and wants to start taking a long walk consisting of a couple miles or so once or twice a week! Go Kim! 🙂
10. Naina from The Honest Doctor has a goal of 64 oz. of water daily! Welcome Naina! 😀
It is never too late to start becoming healthier, or more fit, so just think of a healthy goal, let me know what it is and I’ll add you to our team! Once a day, or at least once a week, drop in and let us know how you’re doing with your goals. I will write a post every week with everyone’s progress for that week. If you’re stumbling with your goal, just let us know and we’ll all be here for you! Every day is a new day, so what are you waiting for? Can you imagine how you could achieve by the end of the month? I heard this years ago, and have never forgotten it…………….IF YOU CAN SEE IT, AND YOU BELIEVE IT, THEN YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT!!!!! So, visual your goals, stay conscious of them at all times, have faith that you CAN do it, and you WILL!
If you are looking for a new workout, check out all the awesome workouts available at www.beachbodycoach.com/coachlisamacy there are 10 minute workouts, 25 minutes, 30 minutes and an hour or more. They range from Tai Chi to super SUPER intense (P90X – Bodybeast – etc…). If you DO decide you would like one of these workouts, a little note….. P90X3 and Turbo Fire Challenge Packs are on sale this month!
Until next time! Have a Happy Healthy Day! :o)