*Frequently asked questions:
*What is Aromatherapy?
- Using extracted essential oils from plants to promote the natural healing of the mind, body and spirit.
*How can Aromatherapy be used?
- Aromatherapy can be a single essential oil, or a blend of several oils, used in a diffuser, personal inhaler, lotion, body butter, balm or can even be used to make soaps, perfumes, cleaning products, and even personal products like cleanser, shampoo, moisturizer etc.
*What does Aromatherapy help?
- Aromatherapy has been known to help with a variety of different illnesses and disease, from digestive issues, to broken bones, to headaches, muscle aches and pains…the list is endless!
*What is Reiki?
- Reiki is an energy healing method that promotes self healing through relaxation which helps the body to begin to rebalance and rebuild itself physically, mentally and spiritually.
*What does Reiki help?
- Reiki has been known to help with different illnesses, injuries, broken bones, cuts, headaches, muscle aches, pains and a host of other things.
*Do you guarantee it will help me?
- No, it’s like any other treatment, whether traditional medical treatment or complementary treatment, there are no guarantees.
*Will I feel anything?
- Maybe, maybe not. Some people don’t feel a thing. Some feel more relaxed and calm. Some feel tingly, hot, or even cold or even a combination. Everyone is different.
*What happens during a distance session?
- First, we set a time for the session and go over goals for the session. At the set time I will have prepared and will focus on sending energy to you, just as if you were here in person. I would imagine there were a person in my presence and start by sending energy at their head and work my way to their feet. If the receiver also requests crystals along with Reiki, then those would be placed on the appropriate chakras via a grid. You may or may not feel anything as we work from head to toe. My hands generally tingle or get warm as they have energy pulsing through them and I feel the Reiki energy working. You may or may not be able to tell when the session is happening.
*Are there side effects?
- You could have what some call detox effects, which would be headache, diarrhea, light-headed or even dizzy. Drink plenty of water for several days afterward to help with these possible effects.
*How are crystals used?
- Crystals can be used alone or complementary to Reiki to help rebalance the body. Crystals have energy. Think about watches for instance. They use quartz and sapphires to run. Computers use crystals. Much of our technology uses crystals. There are 7 chakras and each run at a different “energy level”. These levels can be unbalanced. When you use the proper crystals on the appropriate chakras, they can help to rebalance the body. Reiki and crystals together help to rebalance the body to help your body on its way to better health. I generally choose crystals based on either the chakra or the particular issue we are working on, or a combination of the two.